Everyone in Morris County, NJ is represented by 2 senators and 1 representative in Washington DC, and 2 assembly members and 1 state senator in Trenton.
- Elected Representatives for Morris County.
- Board of Chosen Freeholders. Responsible for governing Morris County. Among their responsibilities are our parks, roads, jail, nursing home and the County Library.
- Morris County Clerk’s Office. Local election information, online voter registration and absentee ballot applications.
- NJ Legislature. State district sends one senator and two assembly people.
- NJ Senators and Assemblymen. From the NJ State Legislature. (R = Republican, D = Democrat; year is the expiration of term.)
- NJ League of Women Voters. Voting and election information.