See the complete schedule or register online.
You may also call 973-285-6969 to reserve a spot.
About Our Classes
- All classes are free and taught by library staff.
- Standard class lasts 90 minutes.
- Classes are designed for people with little or no experience.
- Unless noted otherwise, registration is limited to 20.
- Classes are announced the first of each month for the following
- Please take numbered classes in order.
- Everyone is welcome to take any one class twice. Third time registrants will be waitlisted, to allow others an opportunity to enroll.
- For instructions on opening a Gmail account, call the Reference Department at 973-285-6969 for a one-on-one, 30 minute lesson.
Learn how to create simple spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
Basic formulas spreadsheet and graphs. Requires Excel 1 or experience.
PC Basics 1
Learning computer terms, understanding the parts of the computer, the difference between hardware & software, creating folders and shortcuts.
PC Basics 2
Learning about the Internet, setting your home page, using Google and saving images.
Lean how to create a basic presentation from start to finish; adding pictures, color, images and choosing transitions.
Changing paper orientation, margins, fonts, aligning, line spacing, spelling and grammar, find and replace.
Color of fonts, adding images, borders and shading, printing.
Creating charts, using mail merge.