Meeting Room Application
Public Meeting Rooms (1st floor)
- There are two meeting rooms on the first floor:
- Public Meeting Room: 80 person capacity, includes projection system.
- Conference room: 22 person capacity.
- Available free to Morris County non-profit groups. No admission to meetings may be charged.
- Food and drink are permitted. No cooking is allowed.
- There is an annual meeting room lottery to schedule regular monthly groups.
- You will need to fill out a meeting room application.
- Be sure to read the meeting room policy and regulations.
- RESERVATIONS: Contact Library Administration at 973-285-6934 or via [email protected].
- Please read this document regarding the audio-visual equipment in the Public Meeting Room: Using the Projector in the Public Meeting Room.
Group study rooms (2nd floor)
- Study rooms may be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Rooms must be reserved for 2 or more people. We cannot accept reservations for one person.
- Capacity 6-14. Wireless access & two rooms (209 and 211) have data ports.
- Literacy volunteers may request group study rooms on a regular weekly basis. Contact the Reference Department at 973-285-6969.
- RESERVATIONS: Contact the Reference Department at 973-285-6969 or via [email protected].
View our floorplan, explore nearby snack spots, and get directions.
Meeting rooms of various sizes are available in other libraries around the county and/or contact the County Park Commission at 973-326-7619 for information on their spaces.